: : sleeping beauty's daily life : :
Big Boss!




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Annyeonghaseyo. Welcome to my wonderland. it's sue. I'm yoondoojoon's girlfriend , choi minho's sister , lee junho fiance and also lee gi kwang's wife.. Be good to me please!


Tagboard!

Baca and follow
Harsh words are NOT allowed!
Chat with me at cbox
Letak URL if nak sue follow k


Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Sue Fyah
Others:   



Happy Anniversary!


Annyeonghaseyo :)


How are you? Do you think of me from time to time?
In this long night, I close my eyes again
I think of you, I can’t sleep, this is how I’m doing

The night is especially longer tonight, this night without you
I’m regretting that day I let you go
Continuously muted and slowly forgotten
That is how you will be one day

This night I can’t fall asleep in So sad tonight
This night I can’t spend with you
In the midnight a a a midnight
This Midnight I can’t sleep from my thoughts of you

This night that found me again So sad tonight
This night I greet again without you
In the midnight a a a midnight a
This midnight I can’t fall asleep without you

You found me faster than the time I take to blink
The love that left me, dear you can’t do this to me
Enough, it’s enough, stop hurting me
This night I call pathetic never seems to end

Even though I don’t want to bring up past stories
But I must have really liked you
Continuously remembered and slowly yearning
As more time elapses

This night I can’t fall asleep in So sad tonightThis night I can’t spend with youIn the midnight a a a midnightThis Midnight I can’t sleep from my thoughts of youThis night that found me again So sad tonightThis night I greet again without youIn the midnight a a a midnight aThis midnight I can’t fall asleep without you

That little star twinkling above, comfort me
Tonight is the night where everything collapses with no where else to rest
That little star twinkling above, comfort me
Collapsing without anywhere to rest

The night I count the stars, the night that slowly transforms because of the changing seasons
However, this night is still the night I still can’t seem to fall asleep in sleep

This midnight I can’t fall asleep without you

: : A good wife gives happiness and long-life to her husband.Allow me,dear,for our anniversary to wish you to share this long life with me! : :

*dear sweetheart... happy anniversary 


credit to : B2ST (my boys)