: : sleeping beauty's daily life : :
Big Boss!




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Annyeonghaseyo. Welcome to my wonderland. it's sue. I'm yoondoojoon's girlfriend , choi minho's sister , lee junho fiance and also lee gi kwang's wife.. Be good to me please!


Tagboard!

Baca and follow
Harsh words are NOT allowed!
Chat with me at cbox
Letak URL if nak sue follow k


Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Sue Fyah
Others:   



broken heart!

Annyeonghaseyo ;)


Ada idea x knapa sue letak quote pic toe ? alarhhh..perah larhh otak sikit...know it ? yeah~ i'm broken !
he doesn't know how much i love him...! i'm waiting for u almost ONE  YEAR ! gitau sikit perempuan mna yg tunggu kau lebih dripada 1 bulan ?? bagi nama and nombor IC prempuan tu... i love you boy .

My happy moments came about when I was with you. Now you're no longer here, what am I to do? You promised me that you'd always be by my side. To make sure everything will be alright. Don't you remember you told me you loved me. Or was that all a lie? Cause these tears keep falling when thoughts of you cross my mind.I never had you, therefore I couldn't lose you - so why then does my heart hurt so much.

Empty, betrayed, and no happiness; that's heartbreak. You don't want to cry, what's the point? You feel like your heart is falling apart, but your life is going to fall apart too. You don't think it will ever end, like it feels impossible to stop loving them. Friends wonders why if they have hurt you so much, then why do you still love them? That's the confusing part, you don't know why. After a few weeks, you finally feel a sense of relief,but you know inside that you're just going into denial. And after a few more weeks, you're back to where you were an empty soul and teary eyes. You've spent so many nights laying awake in bed, and fear of rejection. After about a million tears have been cried, finally pull yourself back together and keep going. You look back on all of the hurt you had from this,and you realize it's horrible. You're still hurt but you've learned to hide it so that everyone thinks you are okay. You just sit back and wonder how one person could have caused all of this.


My mistake is that I said yes to him. My mistake is that I trusted him. My mistake is that I fell for it. My mistake is that I got my heart broken. My mistake is when I believed him when he told me, I'll never hurt you.I should know that he want to say , i will hurt you ! His mistake was letting me go.!

It hurts to know that the one that you want to be with, doesn't want you. It hurts to feel like you're just a second option to everyone. It hurts even more to feel like heart has been ripped out of your chest. Maybe this was for the best.I gave you my love, I gave you my heart, I gave you everything you ever wanted and all you did was take it for granted...leaving me broken hearted....

 "i wish that one day you will realise how much i love you"